Thursday, March 1, 2007

Head and Body


Today is a rainy day, and it is also going to be 52 degrees. Ohio weather is unpredictable. Here is a little traveling tip for your visit. Do check the weather forecast but make sure that you pack for all weather conditions because things here can change as quickly as you wish you it. It is quite possible that is blizzards in the morning and the foot of snow melts by the afternoon do to shifting temperatures. Some say global warming, I say welcome to Ohio.

This week has been a good one so far. Everybody is gearing up for next week, the week before spring break and the numerous mid-terms and papers that will be do. I have three papers, one mid-term, and a quiz myself. Majority of this happens next Tuesday, as far as due dates are concerned. I'm not worried, yet.

This weekend was spent playing with jackets and hats. Megan, Geoff, and I took a walk through downtown Delaware, ended up in an antique shop and played with the hats. Delaware is great for its little boutiques and huge antique shops where you can spend a good hour exploring. Sometimes you can spend that hour just trying to figure out what a peculiar piece could possibly be used for. Or, like we did, you can check out the hats and play with them. So, the first two pictures of the hats we found. Picture one looked cool to me and picture two is just goofy. Can you expect anything less from Megan and myself?

The next two pictures are added for your enjoyment and please do enjoy them. Megna and I really enjoyed running around as little Shenanigans. Look very closely and I challenge you to discover exactly what pieces of out bodies are where. Have a good time and have yourselves a great start to March.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly ... totally Ohio weather, has absolutely nothing to do with this global warming hysteria.

Personally, since I've been out of OWU for about 10 yrs, I am not a fan of snow, so while it was nice when the storm came for a chance of pace, I'm glad it's nearly all melted already - hope that groundhog is spot on with the 'early spring' no shadow prediction :P

Samantha said...

Yeah, I hear you. I am a snow bunny myself but I could use an early spring. The inches of snow were nice and as far as winters go this one has been mild in snowfall. Temperatures equal crazy, but one for the other I suppose.
Thank you so much for reading and thanks for your comments.

bytestyle12 said...

Be it by buying the latest games for their consoles or visiting large stadiums or arenas to watch the latest matches of their favorite sports.
BMW 745 Air Conditioner Compressor