Saturday, March 24, 2007

Away Away


One week down and seven more to go until this year is over. It had been a quick one too. I can't believe that I almost have my freshmen year of college stored away for safe keeping. It is incredible. All the fun stuff is happening now; scheduling, room assignments.

So, I want to apologize for my lack of updating. I've been off campus the past three days and haven't been near a computer. I got in this morning and was looking at seventy two e-mails . . . ridiculous, I know. But, I would just like to give a thanks to my professors. All of them were very understanding of the small crisis that occurred and missing class was not a problem.

I just remember that horror stories of "if you miss a college class, just one, you automatically fail". It's really about communicating with the professors. At Ohio Wesleyan, I haven't had a communication problem with any of them. Its really nice and I enjoy that about the university. Also, all of the classes are taught by professors. OWU is an all undergrad. university so the professor on your schedule will teach that class, every day.

Have a stupendous weekend.

Pictures: One: hats. Two: chair. Three: shoulder.

No comments: