Friday, March 16, 2007

The Breaking of Spring


Ah break; it can imply a couple of things. A break can be a rest from certain activities or a break can be what results in your bone after dropping a bowling ball on your toe. A brake is what you hit to stop your car. Spring can be the season after winter or what you find in a mattress or another word for jump. So Spring Break, what is it exactly. Well, there are a few possibilities.
One: The season after winter where you get to rest from activities.
Two: What you find in a mattress after dropping a bowling ball on your toe.
Three: Jumping while hitting the thing that stops your car.

Spring Break in Cincinnati. It was nice, until the weather turned rainy and near thirty degrees. I am still wondering where the sun went. I like the sun. It is bright and it makes you happy, but for the past two days it has been gone. Still, I was happy. I got to relax, read books, write books, job hunt, play with kitties, see the family, catch up on my television shows, and just do nothing. It was lovely.

For Spring Breaks to come, those in action, and those already passed have a good one.

Pictures: Number 1: Gretchen and me playing with the camera. Number 2: Gretchen wearing my glasses. Number 3: Gretchen and me, and my glasses back where they are supposed to be. Number 4: (Premise: I love iced tea) so this picture is of my iced tea cup. So, so good. And yes, you have to have a straw.

No comments: