Thursday, January 1, 2009

09 Is Here and it Happened at Katie's . . . Again


Happy holidays and happy New Years . . . late, but better than never dear readers. Well, as most of you are probably aware, it is now 2009. (I'm sure that in some technical time keeping system I'm off by a bit but in my world it's 2009 so I don't want to hear it).

The gang met up at Katie's and we welcome this New Year much like we welcomed 2008 and 2007 and we think 2006, so just go back and read the 2008 blog.

Joking, I'll tell ya'll what we did.

We ate food, played cards, played games, took pictures, made a lot of noise, teased each other, and exchanged presents.

Oh, why don't I just defer discussion to the pictures.

Have a great one.

Pictures: First is Mike's gift to Liv, Katie, and I: Rose-Hulman t-shirts. Yay t-shirts! He even got Katie and environmentally friendly t-shirt. Woot environment.
Second is Katie and I in a wonderfully nice picture of the both of us that is now my desktop because I needed a desktop picture that wasn't from a high school graduation party and I like this one. Boo-yah!
Third is Mike, with my slippers, that he stole and that Olivia and I eventually rescued. It was kinda of dejavu-y though because new years 08 Mike also stole my slippers and he wore them. They still smell like Mike-feet.
Fourth is Sang Mee during a rousing game of Apples to Apples in which she smoked us all. I swear she was holding half a deck of green cards when the card fight broke out.
Fifth is the classic sparkling juice toast to a happy and healthy new year and I wish ya'll the same.

No comments: