Monday, January 26, 2009

A Panel Discovery


Hi there,

So, whenever a discovery happens . . . OWU related usually . . . but sometimes not, I feel the need to share with you, dear readers. And this discovery, involves my blog.

Today, I served on a student life panel for the visit day that OWU hosted. At the beginning of the panel, we were asked to introduce ourselves, which included the activities we were involved with on campus. My turn comes and I'm talking about the Swinging Bishops, and The Transcript, and the OWL, and I get to my work in the admissions office, which includes this blog.

Two seats down from me is Will, a freshman who I am acquainted with. So, I talk about the blog and right in the middle of it, he exclaims, "That was you!"

To which I blush and say yes. And he went into a short explanation about how when he was looking at OWU he read the blogs and stuff. It was cool.

Have a great one.

Pictures: First, is the brilliance of Delaware, with it's -50% sale. Second, is me at dinner a few night ago.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I haven't texted you once in the past few days. I think I'm getting over you. Sad day. You know what, I think I'm going to text you.

Anonymous said...

So does -50% mean they'll like pay you 50% of the original price to take the merchandise? Hmmm. I think I like -50% sales. We should go to some.

Will said...

And now when I go back at look for the first time since, you've blogged about me!

Samantha said...

I do that. I blog about the random and the wonderful. That experience was both.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the post. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I dream the collection should have more info then it has.