Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to the Wu


Hello, hello and guess what happened yesterday?

Hint: See title.

So, now that I'm back, and now that I'm up and wasting time before class (which doesn't start until 2) I have made one determination.

It's cold.

Holy cow it's cold. And it snowed. It was snowing yesterday, a bit, but it snowed last night a bit more and when I got up I couldn't see the grass. And the trees are coated. And it's really pretty. Really pretty because I can see Monet Garden from my window and the benches are coated in snow and the bushes make a snow circle.

My favorite days are when there is snow on the ground and a blue sky above. I'm not sure if we'll get there today. Right now, it's cloudy, but it's a light cloudy and I hope the sun breaks the clouds apart and there is sun in the sky and snow on the ground. It would be a nice welcome back day.

Have a great one.

Pictures: First is the view from my window on this snowy morning. Second is Monet Garden.

No comments: