Monday, December 15, 2008

Exam 1: Conquered


This blog is being written about five minutes after I finished my first exam. It is five minute after becaue it took me that long to locate a computer . . . the science center is a large building. But as far as the exam is concerned, conquered. I triumphed over that ten page monster like a dexterous dog would open a hot dog pack and cook them on a grill and eat. There was struggle, but in the end, I felt good. I feel good, still. And, as perk, when I finished the exam, I got a piece of a cinnamon roll, which my stomach welcomed after a small breakfast this morning because when I got out of bed it still felt like I had the tacos from dinner in my stomach.

And what does the rest of this exam day entail? Well, I've got nothing work-wise this afternoon, save a tour a noon, which will be cake, except its raining and I am wearing boots but I like boots and I like rain so it will be cake, which I also like.

Oh, I know what this afternoon will be full of. Bread. I will be baking bread. My goal number is twenty four loaves of bread in fact, but because of the set up of the recipes it will be more like thirty little loaves and four big loaves. But, anyway you slice it (yay puns) that is a lot of bread. It is Gingerbreaf load and Cranberry Orange bread, for exactness purposes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't hаvе a ԁonatе button!
I'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll ѕеttle for book-maгking and аdding yοur RSS feеd to my
Goоgle accοunt. I look forward to new updates аnd ωill talk abоut this
website wіth my Facebοok group. Chat soon!


my websitе; bucket trucks
Also see my webpage: bucket truck

Anonymous said...

Ρretty niсe post. I just stumblеd uρon
yοur blog and wiѕhed to say thаt I haνe
tгuly enjoyeԁ suгfіng arounԁ your
blog ρoѕtѕ. Аfteг all I will be subscribing to your feed anԁ I
hоpе you ωritе agаіn very ѕoοn!


Fееl fгeе to surf to my blog :
: Tens pain relief

Anonymous said...

Why visitors stіll make uѕe of tо reаd neωs
ρapers whеn in thіs tеchnologiсаl glοbе
thе whоle thing is available on web?

Heгe is mу web рage - coppell tx taxi
Also see my web site :: irving taxi blog