Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Play Time


Hello Readers and isn't it a lovely December. Here at OWU, December is complete with snow . . . not that any of it is sticking but it's falling from the sky and being beautiful. I think that, and the passing of Thanksgiving have put me in the holiday spirit. To back up, my Thanksgiving was wonderful. It was just a quiet time at home and it was just my immediate family. We had turkey, taters, gravy, cranberry sauce, stuffing, rolls, butter, iced tea, wine, pie, and apple crumbly and green beans.

Break was lovely too. Class work was a bit less than the load I was given at mid-semester break so this break actually felt like a break and that was nice. It gave me time to work on the book and re-read Breaking Dawn and see Twilight . . . twice while I was home. Time one, I surprised my sister by picking her up and school and pretending to drive her home when we were actually going to the movie. It was opening day and she was super excited when we got settled at the theatre. Time two was with Jake.

Then, I got back to school and Sunday was bust as far as doing what little work I had to do so Zoe, Adele, and I went to see a movie. Points to whoever can guess which movie.

But to get back to now time; holiday spirit, yes. There are lights in our windows and there is tree-getting consideration and wreath-for-the-door consideration. And besides that preparing, exams are in two weeks. Studying would be a good idea. I have three exams, one is take home, and a presentation. Yes, I should study.

Have a great one.

My tree decorating story. After I put Phoebe down for her nap (picture one), the family decided it was tree decorating time. I saw some grapes and decided to eat them (picture two) and then Gretchen told they weren't real. So, after I stopped eating the ornaments, I started to decorate the tree, (picture three) which was actually Gretchen. Then, Santa fell from the sky and landed on top of me (picture four).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Such a cute kitty!