Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Post Number 50


I am excited and you should be too because this post, this one right here, is post number fifty! I've been entertaining readers for fifty posts and let me tell you that this lovely number fifty won't disappoint.
Are ya'll ready?

At this point in the life of my blog some would consider it "over the hill" but Bloggity feels "young as a spring chicken". It is in the prime of life and all it sees is the "golden road of success" stretching out before it. Lovely Bloggity; though the internet birth canal you were introduced to the world and boy did you come out swinging. Some were entertained, some doubted, some even had the audacity to argue with you, thinking they could overpower you but no. Bloggity you are strong and with eloquent dialog you "shut them down". And the joy and the learning and the pain have continued fifty posts strong and I, my dear Bloggity, look forward to fifty more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the Bloggity cake? Save me a piece!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't know if you'd want to, but I'm only a Sophmore in High School, yeah yeah. But I'm already looking at colleges, and I came across OWU!! Now I have my heart set on it.

I'd like to learn some more stuff about it, stuff that I can't seem to find on the website.

So I wanted to know if we could be e-mail-ish pen-pal people, although I'm sure you're busy enough.

You can email me at: ex_post_facto_laws_rock@yahoo.com