Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pack Pack Pack

Pack.

I am packing. I was packing. I packed. Pack. Backpack. Saddle pack. Fanny pack. Meat packing. Pack the trunk. Pack the suitcase. Pack that sprain with ice. Pack that bleeder. Pack with care, use Styrofoam. Speed packing. Cram packing. Careful packing. Space packing. Pack for vacation. Pack for school. Pack for space camp. Pack for Grandma's.

Hmm, so, I wonder what activity has encompassed my past few days. Between laundry and locating suitcases I smell like musty soap. Contradictory I suppose and today a few friends told me I smelled good. Maybe I smelled like nothing that was the reason it was good. Sometimes that is the best smell, nothing. I do get frustrated by perfumes and cologne. One squirt and that is enough. My goodness you don't want to smell like the shop. I suppose that some scents are faint and then a little more is okay but I really don't want to smell ya before I see ya, even in the scent is pleasant.

But yes, so the packing.

I also want to welcome the freshmen to campus. Yay freshmen. They all moved in yesterday or Tuesday . . . I'm not sure but I welcome them and theirselves to the campus. I hope their first semester at OWU is fun and education and fun.

I've got one and half days left at home. I move in on Saturday. It is a sad thing because I am a homebody and my friends in Cincy really are a great group of people. I'm excited to get back to OWU but I wish I could pack them all up in a suitcase and take them with me. I wonder if my roommates would mind them living in my closet . . . I wonder if Mike would fit in my closet ;)

Have a great one.

PS: forgive the lack of pictures I was going through my blogs and realized that this one is unpublished so I quickly published it and then realized that there are no pictures. I would like to say that I will later add pictures but I know me and I won't. So please don't get your hopes up.

No comments: