Sunday, August 19, 2007

Oooo Shiny


I've had an exciting weekend don't ya know. I have officially entered into the forty second hour of the Naruto marathon. This is my television splurge before school starts up again. It is a fifty hour marathon and I hope that when it is finished I am done with TV for a while.
But, I haven't just been watching Anime. Along with the shiny distractions on TV I have been writing. Lots of writing.

And I've got to go pick up a book from Katie. I'm borrowing one before I go back to school and I need to read it and get it back so I should go get it today. It is called The Toyminator which is the follow up novel to Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse I highly recommend the first one and I'm hoping number two doesn't disappoint.
Katie heads north a week after I go back to OWU. It is an exciting thing to return to school but I really am sad about leaving the Cincy gang. It's a click I haven't been able to find anywhere else and I am going to miss it. But, we made it through one year and I know that we can make it through another. It is a special thing to find a group of people that you leave off with and don't feel any awkwardness when you get back together.
Mike leaves the same weekend I do. Liv and Rose go back sometime in September. Goofy late starters. I'm not complaining though. I really do like getting out in May.

Let's see, I started packing. I have bags all over my room but I prefer not to think about it. The most frustrating thing is the packing. That is the one thing I hate and because I am an organization guru I am not happy with the state of my room nor the prospect of what it will look like when I really start to bag things up. Le shrug, only a week left.

Have a great one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the calm before the storm of higher learning brews on the horizon! Tell your mom and dad, and sister hello. Good luck this year at school. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Samantha said...

Hey there,
Thank you so much for reading! The family says hey and wishes you and yours a great year too.
Right now I am in the middle of packing and that in itself is a storm.
Have a great one.