Monday, September 3, 2007

Week One Done, How Many to Go?!


Granted this post is being composed on day one of week two so I suppose the title is a bit late but today I am not in a caring mood. So, the first week was a good one. I went to class and then went to some more class. I went to meetings. I gave tours. I was in my cousin's wedding this past weekend. It's been fun. I'm almost finished with room set up. I wrote a poem with magnetic words on our fridge. I learned how to play Scrabble on Facebook.

The knees are recovering from my grand fall. They are still bruised but not as bad as it was. I will say that they did not appreciate the four inch heels I wore for the wedding but neither did my toes and they weren't bruised from a fall.

I got a camera so my blog will have even higher quality digital technology. I am still in love with the paint pictures though, so don't be alarmed. I will still include some scenes done with paint. I feel that it allows so a quality that can't be achieved the a camera. There are some events that can't be capture with pixels. In such instances (or if I've got a lot of time that isn't devoted to reading) the paint pictures will reappear.

There is a squirrel hopping outside my window. Now he is in the tree. Wait, there are two squirrels. There is on in the tree and one on the roof of the workout center. I have a lovely view of sweaty people from my bedroom window and my desk window. At least the outdoor space around the sweaty people is nice. I might want to be a sweaty person one of these days. I really would like to start running again, but I don't run inside because running in place defeats the purpose of running. I would run outside, among the surroundings of the sweaty people.

There are now three squirrels and they are chasing each other.

Have a great one.

Pictures: Number one is me, Ryan, Zoe, Ryan hiding in the background and Ryan's pants. Second is of Ryan. Third is at the reception that is my cousin and me. Fourth is my camera done in paint because you can't take a picture of your camera with your camera.

No comments: