Friday, May 25, 2007

Scrambled Chickens


Mk, so I had a very interesting revolation yesterday morning during a lovely breakfast with my dad. I enquired as to how they-- I always find the use of the word they to symbolize an unknown group interesting as well-- came up with the idea/the product of scrambled eggs. I like eggs. I do prefer mine scrambled. I eat them with salt, cheese, and hot sauce. Yay eggs. Okay, so how did we get scrambled eggs.

My theory:

There were two farmers standing outside the chicken coop and one farmer said I wonder what would happen if we shook a chicken. Would that scramble the eggs? The other farmer laughed and said no. Farmer one picked up a chicken and shook it anyway. When the chicken laid eggs farmer two had been correct, the eggs were not scrambled so farmer one tried a new way and he just scrambled the eggs' insides. Hence, scrambled eggs.

Disclaimer: as a result of reading this please do not go shake chickens. It is not fun for you or the chicken and any injury that might come from chicken shaking I am not responsible for.

So scrambled eggs, mmm. I had toast this morning with homemade (by my grandma) strawberry jelly. When I get my own place I will make jellys. I like to cook. One of the first things I did when I got home was make brownies, from scratch mind you. That is melting chocolate/shorting, mixing in everything else and baking. And I made dinner. So good.

Have a great week.
Pictures: What are they saying?
Number One: "Ah, home at last."
Number Two: "Hi, I'm Gretchen!"
Number Three: "I'm too good to look at you."
Number Four: "Help!" (which she was actually screaming after I tied her to a deck chair using her own sweatshirt sleeves. Yay sisters!

5 comments:

Eric Webb said...

I still have that shirt, Samantha. You don't look very happy wearing it though.

Eric Webb

Samantha said...

Haha, hmm, I believe that was taken very soon after I rolled out of bed.

Anonymous said...

Sam shame shame, be nice to your lovely sibling. She would never deserve anything like that. hehehe....next time try to incorporate raisins...oh and your kitty is CUTE!!! but will make me sneeze. :(

Samantha said...

My love sibling was laughing the whole time . . . until she started screaming "Help, let me out of here!"
Yay kitty, yes Spencer Carl is cute and so are the other three. sorry about the sneeze-causing kitties.

bytestyle12 said...

This article will give you a quick SWTOR Smuggle review so you can see if the play style is something you would be interested in.
BMW 545 Air Conditioner Compressor