Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Home


I am going home today, yes I am, yes I am, and I am so excited that my fingers keep spelling words wrong so the time it is taking me to write this blog in insane. Now, that just put that to the music in my head and you've found my morning mood. This year has been fantastic but I am ready for a break. I want to see the family and play with the kitties and work (the always important work) and I am so very excited about doing some hardcore writing this summer.

My day: (today at least)
Started with a shower and has continued with mail checking, facebook looking, and now blog updating. Following these activities I will go to breakfast (mmmmm food because my belly is starting to gurgle. Yes, it does gurgle with it gets empty, not growls) and after breakfast I will print papers. My geology exam starts after that, which will go well. Geology is a great class, Dr. Martin is a great professor because he is always excited and he tries to get students involved in what their learning. I appreciate his efforts and had a great time in geology. Then, after geology, I have to turn in those papers that I previously printed, and then I am officially finished with me freshman year of college. Officially, yes, because in blog previous I was not finished finished just classes finished but after that I will be finished.

Then I will finished packing and when my parents get here load up the car and the drive home. Home makes me happy and I can't wait to spend just about four months there. And don't worry readers, the blogs will continue updates through out the summer so you can still check in with how college students spend their summers. I'd like to make a prediction . . . I sense, lots of work to make money to come back in the fall. We'll see.

Have yourselves a great week.

For your viewing pleasure: I was wandering through my pictures and I found the first one, of me just acting silly up in the guys room. Following this I found picture number two, of my lovely sibling, acting equally as silly in a our basement at home. Please note that while these two poses are not identically, they are a lot alike. Sister, great minds think alike. And these next two also have a connection. First in a picture of the crew that I am leaving, OWU buddies that I hope have great summers and I am very excited to reconnect with next year. In the picture Geoff, Megan, Ryan, and me. Following that is the crew that I am joining at home, that will make this summer unpredictable and fun. In that picture Will, Olivia, Rose, Katie, Me, and in the back is Mike.

Have a great end of school.

Ha ha, I am home. It is Wednesday afternoon and instead of typing out a whole jig, thought I'd just amend this one. I'm home. So excited.

2 comments:

Avery Wianno said...

I love the list of people. I still look back on that football game with quite fond memories...especially when Liv put on Mike's helmet. Ew!

I miss you all terribly in my little room in the north.

Samantha said...

Oh that football game is unforgettable. The shirts, the paint, Lola, the pictures with your camera ;), and of course Mike's helmet on Olivia's head.

Can't wait till you get home.