Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Unfocused

Hello dear readers.

This is your lovely, unfocused narrator trying to find something to give her focus. You know, how there are just some days that even if you have to get something done, for some reason, you just can't do it? Welcome to my today.

I mean, it's not like I've been unsuccessful. I finished my reading for Utopia, which is tomorrow morning. I finished a chapter out of the book for my Asian and Arab women in Lit class which I don't have to have finished until next week. And what I really want to do was read more of it but my brain is just all over the place and it is kinda of the suck.

What I really want to be doing to writing. I think part of the problem is I've got the idea-extension jig and I want to work on it but like silly me I left my notebook in my room.

Or I want to go to Kroger because I need toothpaste and deodorant. Like any of you really want to know that. But this is supposed to be real-life OWU and sometimes you just need deodorant.

Anyway, I'm going to go and attempt this productive thing again.

Have a great one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Rolleebkq said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.