Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good Tuesday


Hi.

So, I just registered for the GRE. Woot. For those of you who unaware, the GRE is like the SAT of the grad school world and since most of the schools I'm considering require said exam, I decided I'd best get registered. I feel successful.

What else has been going in the life of me.

The Delaware County Fair was last weekend. Crazy story: the fair is exactly two years to the day that Zoe and Adele and I started hanging out consistantly. It's like an anniversery or something and it just hits home how close graduation actually is. I didn't think I'd be nastolgic when it came to my senior year but I find that the more and more I imagine graduation, the more and more I don't want to leave.

OWU, I don't know if you've ruined me or made me better for it.

Have a good one.

4 comments:

Adele said...

This post makes me want to cry! TOD forever my dear friend :-)

Adele said...

P.S. That picture is SO cute. Curse you facebook for not letting you upload those pictures yet! And congrats on registering for that GRE... maybe I'll get around to it too.

Samantha said...

TOD forever.

Facebook still won't work and I'm getting suspicious that it's my computer and that makes me sad.

GRE . . . where did my paycheck go?

Zoe said...

TOD!!!!!!!!!!!