Sunday, August 31, 2008

Week One Update


Week one done and I've got a pile of work next to me that resembles that piles of work I had that the end of previous semesters except this is the beginning of the semester and when thinking about the work that I will have at the end of this semester I begin to worry if it will resemble the height of our table which would be sad because our table is very tall.

That might be an exaggeration, especially since I just stacked everything up and it took a lot of creative supplementing in-order to make it high enough. And that would truly be ridiculous and nobody should have to do that amount of work and if they do my sympathies.

All of my classes are good and I think that after these first few weeks the group of us will settle into a nice schedule of work, playwriting, and Transcript work. Some reading. Some more reading. Hopefully some reading for pleasure.

And that's it because my brain is about to explode in stimulous overload. Have a great one.


Pictures: First is our table leg and how tall it is. Second is my actual stack of work. Third is all the stuff I would need to make my stack of work as tall as the table leg. Check the stack. It's amazing.








No comments: