Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Visit Day Completed


And so we have another visit day under our OWU belts . . . I wonder if the bookstore sells OWU belts. It wouldn't surprise me that much, their a bookstore and all, and how cool would it be to have an OWU belt, so cool, but the bookstore has other cool stuff like books and sweatshirts.

Anyway, visit day completed. I suppose that says it all. i left my house at six am, arrived on campus at 8 am, gave tours, sat on a panel, had lunch, left campus at 1pm and got home at 3pm.

This blog has the potential to be the shortest blog ever . . . though I am recalling a sarcastic response blog a few months back . . . but if I just published the above paragraph it would be my shortest blog ever but why would I want to do that make life at OWU easy? We are a rigorous school and honor of that, I will make this blog long and pointless . . . not that I am implying that rigor equals long and pointless, it's just that rigor is part of all our advertising and I felt like inserting an advertising world and neither relationships nor real-world experience seemed appropriate.

Academic rigor is cogency.

Have a great one.

Pictures: First is an OWU belt (and if we had them I am sure they would come in black. Second is cogency.

No comments: