Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Birthday and Almost Done


Here's a little update for ya'll on what's been happening. Much like the last post, I am up to my earlobes in work. I've got five paper due sometime this week and one in class exam on Thursday. But, unlike the rest of the university, this is my last week on campus. Four days until my parents come and help lug all my stuff back home (apparently we are walking to Cincy . . . because I said lug.) Right now, I've got one paper finished, the second paper almost finished, and the go ahead on my Victorians paper which means that I've got to sit down and write it.

Last week we celebrated Adele's birthday. We all (Adele, Zoe, Red, John, and I) went to dinner and I feel like we did something else . . . oh no, we all did not do something else but we all did individual stuff after we got back on campus. John and I waited on some help for my flat tire. That's what happened. I had a flat tire, a screw got in the center tread. Thank goodness I heard the air leaking out or I would have been a very unhappy person when I got back to my car in the morning. I was unhappy with the situation but at least I didn't have anywhere to be.

But, back to happier. Adele's birthday. We went to dinner at Mongolian BBQ in Easton. Bascially, you make your own stir-fry. It was good. Different, but good. They just put one in back home and now I'll have to take the family there. During dinner a balloon animal man came to our table and made Adele this amazing balloon hat as a happy birthday gift. There will be pictures and I assume that by reaching this paragraph you have probably already seen the hat. Amazing, yeah?

So, four days left, four papers and one exam to go.

Have a great one.

Pictures: #1 Adele is in the middle with her amazing hat and then Red, Zoe, John, and myself surround her. #2 Dessert that Zoe and I shared and it was good. #3 is Adele and her hat. #4 is of Adele in her hat after it slipped down her face after I tried to take a picture of her in the parking when a car was coming and we all ran away because there was a car coming and apparently it is not a good idea to try and take a picture of someone when a car is coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guess what? You're done now!!!!
I just noticed this post and I love it! You made my birthday amazing and I couldn't have done it without you being kind enough to drive us all. I love the comment about the car coming...

HAVE AN AMAZING SUMMER! We are totally going to King's Island and Michigan!

bytestyle12 said...

Everybody normally understands the down sides of internet generally and online gaming specifically.
BMW Z8 Air Conditioner Compressor