Thursday, April 10, 2008

SLICE; No, Not of Pie or Pizza but of College


Friends,

This weekend OWU proudly (. . .) hosts Slice of College Life. We will be welcoming 250 prospective students, plus their families, to campus to participate in numerous college-like activities. Sunday, there will be tours (you all who are coming should make sure you get here for the Create Your Own Tour at noon because the work that went into it was crazy and just come) followed by both regular campus tours and res hall tours. There will be food and there will be panels and there will be a bunch of other stuff that will show you that OWU can put together a wonderful "convince you to come" program.

Readers of my blog, if any of you will be on campus for Slice find me. I will be giving tours and/or working a tour sign-up table on Sunday and Monday I will be around. It's always nice to meet people who put up with my writing.

Monday of Slice there will be more tours and there will also be class visits and other stuff. (Really, I only know about the tour end of it because that has been my life for that past three weeks). It's a little nervous-making because I really don't know how things a getting down (aka papers and such) but they are (and as always they are amazing) and I am busy but I feel good about busy. It's college, dear readers, that is what it is all about.

But there is my plug for Slice. If you are coming, yay! If you are not coming, don't worry, I didn't participate in Slice as a prospective either.

Have a good one.

Pictures: #1 It would make me ever happier if ya'll came to Slice (especially the Create Your Own Your Part). #2 John is so excited about Slice he gave us an thumbs up. I'm sure it would be two if he wasn't holding a drink in the other hand. #3 Adele can't believe that any body would think that they shouldn't come to Slice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my sister came to slice, so I DON'T think that.

Oh well, you did a great job keeping your cool Wonder Woman!

Samantha said...

Why thank you. Keeping my cool, oy it was a good time. See you later and thanks for reading.

Samantha said...

Hahahaha, not gonna lie, I just re-read my post and realized the stupidity of my fingers and fixed it. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

great! thanks for sharing