Monday, May 12, 2008

Panty Bar . . . What?


I am home and in typical home fashion things have gotten a little random.

Liv and I reunited in Cincy on Thursday. She came and picked me up and out plan was to go to the mall. So we dropped by her house and I made the mistake of saying "take her" in front of her dog and the dog gave us puppy dog eyes (because if she gave us platypus eyes that would just be creepy) and we decided to take her on a walk.

It was raining and I didn't have the appropriate footwear for rain. So when we got to the park I kicked off my shoes, rolled my jeans up around my knees, and fought with an umbrella so we could walk the dog. By the end of our adventure I had found a penny and stepped in goose poop. A successful day.

At the mall we visited a lot of places including the food court but probably the most interesting place was the panty bar. Liv had a coupon for a free panty and when we visited the store we were directed to the panty bar. It's much like a drinking bar, except for panties. And the variety is as vast a drinking bar.

There are a lot of different bars. There are oxygen bars now and there are ballet bars. There are metal bars, wood bars, plastic bars. There are bars in the woods. There are big bars, small bars, baby bars, brown bars, polar bars, Goldilocks and the Three Bars.

We live in a world of bars.

It's been a great start to my summer and I hope your having a great one.

Pictures: #1 is the Trio of DOOM! (and DOOM does stand for something but we don't have all the letters figured yet so that will be a later post). #2 are shoes that are not rain appropriate. #3 is John and the cantaloupe. #4 the summer gang.

No comments: