Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busted May


Well, it seems like May was a bust in the blogging world, at least at SamanthaOWU (and I like to think I make up the entire blogging community). Besides getting home and having the desire to do nothing, I had my wisdom teeth out, which contributed to the lack of blogging. You'd think that being laid up on drugs would be the best time to blog but I decided that my drug induced state was a lot less fun (and a lot less cohesive) than my normal state and I wouldn't want to show that face to the world.

However, I did have every intention of showing the world my lack of wisdom teeth face the day I got them out but Gretchen hasn't loaded the pictures up for me yet. So, the embarrassment will be delayed a few posts and ya'll will have to deal with the standard pictures (though nothing I put on this blog is standard so I won't bore you).

I don't feel any stupider without my wisdom teeth . . . bad joke and if one stitch would fall out I would be a very happy person. I'm eating normally too, not like a little bunny with just my front teeth, and the length of one meal has been greatly diminished. All in all, I am a happy girl.

Hope summer finds everyone in a good mood. Good luck with exams ye whose high school finished in the next few weeks and have a good one.

Pictures: Me with my wisdom teeth. Second is a picture of my wisdom teeth done by the my-wisdom-teeth-expert, me, and I have to admit that if my teeth actually looked like that, I'm glad I had them out. The final picture is me without my wisdom teeth. Embrace the differences.

No comments: