Monday, January 7, 2008

New Year, Same Laziness


Yes readers, the title says it all. Ya'll didn't honestly believe that just because 08 arrived I would update any more regularly while at home, on break, without internet. Well if you did you are just a silly goose now aren't ya.

The new year celebration and rockin' in Cincy. What did I do? I went to Katie's and partied it up with Mike, Liv, Erin, Katie, and Sang Mee. Boom baby and did we have a great time. We had a lovely dinner of pasta and bread. Mmm bread. And then we played games: Dirty Minds and Taboo. My team kicked butt in Taboo and if you haven't played Dirty Minds, well, it is any eye opener into the finer points of dirty-clean thinking. Then we celebrated the new year with a group toast.

To be honest, we really didn't even realize it was near midnight until like ten minutes before. Then we ran around and got the sparkling juice (it was apple and delicious) ready and that wasted just enough time till midnight. We didn't watch the ball drop we just stared at Katie's cell phone and then had a group yay.

How has the new year been so far? Relaxing. We got snow. This week all the friends are back at school and Katie is in Russia so I'm loning it and I'm not minding. Today I had lunch out and worked on my book out and it was very nice. At the end of this week Liv'll be home and we have chinese plans. I can't leave Cincy without the traditional chinese amazingness and snow prevented that before Liv left for school.

Have a good one.

No comments: