Monday, January 14, 2008

Haha Something . . .


I have returned to school and to a reliable internet connection. At least it is more reliable than the one I steal at home . . . see its a good lesson for everyone. Theft is an unreliable source of anything. If you have a story to contradict me, I would appreciate not hearing it because I don't want to get myself wrapped up in your crimes. Thanks for your consideration.

Anyway, class today. After nearly a month of not going to class to think about going to class is odd. At swing dance last night I made the class realization and now that it is an hour and half away it is even more real than last night. I'm excited about this semester because my classes are more major related, unlike last semester where they were more graduation related.

So, my last semester was definitely used to get closer to the liberal arts section of my education. Do I recommend doing what I? Sure, if you want to and if you don't want to, don't. See, simplicity is definitely the easiest way to do things.

I have two classes today and tours this afternoon. All ya'll should come visit me on my tours.
Even if you don't go on my tour just come visit. Say "hi". Saying "hi" is a great way to start a conversation. You won't find too many people who dispute that fact.
I also give tours Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday afternoon. I stack the beginning of my week so the end of the week was a nice
lead-in to "relax".

Have a great one.

Pictures: These are New Year celebration pictures. Yay! Enjoy the antics. Picture 1: Katie attacking Mike but she miscalculated because Mike's arms are much longer than Katie is,
especially bent down as she is. Haha, long arms. Picture 2: Liv and me, you would be surprised too if an eye was creeping up on you. Haha, eyeball. Picture 3: When chip-clips attack. Haha, chip-clip. Picture 4: Stupid pretzel trick starring Mike. Haha, pretzel.

No comments: