Friday, January 26, 2007

Just Enjoy


I believe it was Sunday morning that I woke up and needed to run some errands. I showered, dressed, and prepared myself to walk out the door. When I reached the stairwell and looked out the window, I noticed something. It was white. And it wasn't just a dusting white, but it was white, white, covered white.

It had snowed.

This was a very happy day for me. I love snow. And the best part about this morning was, it was still snowing. The flakes were huge and falling with the gentleness of a lifting sand in your hand and letting it sift through your fingers. And there were still so many flakes. I returned to my dorm room and sat and watched it.

Later I discovered that Geoff and Megan had run around outside early that morning and Geoff had taken some great pictures. So these are all courtesy of him.

So, at the title suggests, just enjoy!

Pictures: 1: outside Smith Dorm looking towards Hayes. 2: steps outside the student center. 3: Ham-Will, the student center. 4: University Hall













No comments: