Thursday, January 11, 2007

Real Quick


This is going to be a short one. I've been on a writing binge for the past six days and I don't want to ruin it, but I though I'd check in here real quick.
What's a writing binge? Well, basically I got this idea and I've just run with it. My schedule for the days past has been wake up, type, eat breakfast, type, eat lunch, type, eat dinner, type, watch a bit of tv, lay in bed and type myself to sleep. Then that's repeated. I've gone through my CD collection about four times because I'm a music writer. I need something in the background to focus.
Classes start again on Monday and I'm trying to finish before I get back to school. That might call for some late night writings but I know what I get up to school my typing time will decrease by a lot. That's how it is anywhere. When you get to school, you do school work. It is possible to get free-time but for what I'm doing, I need days of free-time and at school I need to focus on my work. So it's back to the binge.

Pictures: The theme this week is place I work on writing. First is of the couch that I've been working on all this week. Second is of the dining room chair that I find provides excellent inspiration. Third is on my bed. Also in this picture are the examples of working buddies. First is Spencer Carl and second if Simon Christopher. They are my two cats. We have four total but they are usually not to far away when I'm writing.

Enjoy yourselves.

3 comments:

Mery said...

them tharr be some giant cats.

Samantha said...

Yay big kitties. They are like walking blankets.

bytestyle12 said...

Be it by buying the latest games for their consoles or visiting large stadiums or arenas to watch the latest matches of their favorite sports.
BMW 840 Air Conditioner Compressor