Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not Procrastinating a Paper


Woot, woot I just rough drafted my paper and it's not due until tomorrow . . . some of you may be thinking that because I just started my paper today, technically, I did procrastinate but really, I didn't.

Good gravy has it been a busy week. It feels like all my professors decided that three weeks into the semester was a great time to make the first "big" projects due. Paper in modern America, immersion story in advance news writing. But hey, I successful laid out my first full new paper page in editing and design yesterday. And I only had one dog leg . . . and it wasn't even really that bad. I just need to wrap it around some ads. But after I finished it, there was jumping.

You know where else there is jumping? Swing.

And do you know what the Swinging Bishops are doing this year? TerpsiCorps.

TerpsiCorps is a dance club on campus that puts on a student run show in the spring. The Swinging Bishops got invited to perform and I am excited. Practices have been crazy though. We've got about a month to pull the piece together and it takes a lot of work and sync four couples. But, we are going to be awesome and that is all the matters.

And I am going home this weekend. I am so excited. I've not been home since winter break, which was really on three weeks ago, but still, it will be nice to see the family and kinda have a break weekend. I've still got reading and editing to do, but, I look forward to doing it at home.

Have a great one.

Pictures: First is me, hiding behind some ice I pulled off Adele's car. Second is Redward, the cockatoo. Third is Adele dancing, at the bowling alley, after a strike.

2 comments:

John Lewis said...

Is the Energizer bunny in trouble? The company known for their omnipresent batteries and their slogan, It keeps going and going and going is moving gradually away from batteries and more to renewable energy, which, after all, does keep going and going and It is one of the hottest sex toys for men on the market today. You should also look at how well the LED flashlight rechargeable will stay in your hand as well as having something like a wrist strap in the event that it is dropped.

Christina said...

Is the Energizer bunny in trouble? The company known for their omnipresent batteries and their slogan, It keeps going and going and going is moving gradually away from batteries and more to renewable energy, which, after all, does keep going and going and It is one of the hottest sex toys for men on the market today. You should also look at how well the LED flashlight rechargeable will stay in your hand as well as having something like a wrist strap in the event that it is dropped.