Wednesday, February 11, 2009

66 Degrees . . . It's February


Yes, yes it is February and yes, yes it is 66 degrees. It's raining and we are under a tornado watch. Perhaps I should get off my computer . . . no, I am a dedicated blogger, and I will update because I should.

I feel like all I write about is the weather, but the weather is important, much like food. Yes, food. Right now Adele and Zoe are trying to figure out what we should do for dinner because they are hungry. I'm not. I had a bit lunch. In the Bishop Cafe. It was potato soup and a grilled cheese which I dipped in the soup and it was good, but it was a big lunch and I ate like three hours ago.

Anyway, they are discussing food. We have food on campus. 12 places to get food on campus. And we have 5 off campus locations that accept our food points . . . wholly cow, I totally went tour guide. I try to separate tour guide life and my life-life but, well, the two are so ingrained they are inseparable.

I was joking with another tour guide about tour guide Touretts. Like talking, talking, talking, Elliott hall, talking, talking, talking, 12:1 and it goes from there.

Anyway, well, stay dry if it's raining and stay safe if it's storming, and stay warm if it's cold and just take weather precautions.

Have a great one.

Pictures: First is me, in a closet, at the RV show. Second is my face. Third is the word "beans", in some beans.

No comments: