Thursday, February 26, 2009

Computer Issues

Hello readers,

The cord to my computer is ka-put and my battery is the magical uncharging battery so I am updating from a computer that isn't full of my randomness. No pictures, sorry, but this is a great time to discuss whether a computer is necessary at OWU.

It is definitly a luxury. To sit in my room and have the internet or write a paper; to open my computer and waste time on Spider; sigh . . . but, as I have discovered, OWU has numerous computers. I notice them a lot more now.

There are three labs on campus--Beeghly Library, Welch (dorm) and Hayes (dorm). There are labs in the science center and there is a computer cluster (6 desktops) in the science library. There is one in the admissions office and two in Ham-Will and two in Austin Manor.

My computer spot picks:

(1) Austin Manor 4th Floor: It's closest to where I live and who doesn't like a nice jaunt up the stairs before sitting in a chair for a while?
(2) The Admissions Office: I live there when I'm not living in Austin and it's a nice distraction when waiting for a tour.
(3) Second Floor Science Center in the corner where the geology hallways split: It's secluded, it's quiet, it's wonderful.

Have a great one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have nothing to say about the computers at OWU, but if you are ever in need of a computer at Symmes Library in Cincinnati, don't use the one directly to the right of the romance books. It tends to kick people off the internet at random moments.

Samantha said...

Thank you ME for your ever wonderful contributions. I will keep that in mind and not use the computer right of the romance novels.