Monday, October 13, 2008

Waiter, I Would Like One BREAK Please!


Apparently there is this wonderful ask and you shall receive policy as OWU because right when I need a break, I'm being served one. As soon as classes end tomorrow, mid-semester break starts. In my case its as soon as tours end tomorrow I'm on mid-semester break. And this is the longest one since I've been at OWU. We get five days, Wednesday through Sunday, and it will be excellent.

I'm going home. Phoebe and I are making the drive tomorrow afternoon. Yes, Phoebe is going home and she will be meeting her "step-siblings" seeing as how I've got four cats at the Cincy homestead. And let me just say I am super excited about the drive because of the lovely music I'm sure she'll be making. The solo meows, I will have to invest in the CD . . . the Solo Meows sounds like a great band name. There's another one for ya Adele.

Adele is collecting cool could be band names. She's come up with some great one. Not that any are jumping to mind at the moment but trust me, they are great. I think the best part about this trying to remember jig is I know exactly where I was standing, my kitchen washing dinner dishes and I know where Adele was standing, next to the table with her arms folded, when we had this conversation.

Speaking of brain farts, Adele needs our help to find a Halloween costume. Her favorite holiday is Halloween yet she is blanking on costume ideas. Help her out and submit something amazing, or not so amazing, to the comment section!

Have a great week.

Pictures: First if the I-need-a-break face and who can argue with that? Second is just how happy I am to be getting me break and to be going home. Yay! home. Third is about where Adele was standing during out conversation. Fourth is Adele, begging you with her sultryness to help her find a Halloween costume.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam I am love with this post!! Thanks for trying to help me in my desperate need for a costume idea.
Oh and by the way, some odd band names I came up with were:
~Succulent Nipple
~Beautiful Erection
~Jerk Face Pancake

There are a heck of a lot more but those are the most recent.

Please, please people help me out!!

Anonymous said...

On our Ecuador trip, a few of my friends wanted to start a band called Waist Deep Jungle Sludge

bytestyle12 said...

Everybody normally understands the down sides of internet generally and online gaming specifically.
BMW M5 Air Conditioner Compressor