Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Home, Home, Home


So, as the title implies, I am going home this weekend. Yay! I am so excited because at home the family and some family friends are going to see a hockey game. I'm sure some of you remember the Dallas Stars-Columbus Blue Jackets hockey game that I was so excited about and blogged about. Well, this one isn't NHL teams but it still hockey. We are seeing the Cincinnati Cyclones and I don't know who they are playing. I know the last time we went to a hockey game, a Mighty Ducks game when they were still in Cincy, they played the Houston Aeros, the farm team for the Dallas Stars and I yelled and screamed and wore my Stars jersey and upset the people around me. It was so much fun.

And I might see John when I go home because he is going to Cincy for a music conference Thursday through Saturday and I told him that if he gets a free minute call me and I'll show him my home. I'm excited.

Oh what else, when the weather clears up a bit and my leg isn't achy I am going to take some pictures for my new blog idea. It's new, it's amazing, it's classic Samantha. So get yaselves ready.

A quick shout out to Jessica who posted a link to a textbook website on my previous blog in the comments section. All ya'll who need books might want to take a look at it and thanks again Jessica.

Ooo! today Hasani, as seen in HasaniOWU, taught me how to change the colors and stuff on my blog so I think I'm going to play with that a bit. Nothing to crazy but just something to shake up the whiteness a little bit. Don't get me wrong, nothing it wrong with a white background but I think I'm going to spice it up a bit and give it some personality. Let me know what ya'll think.

Have a great one.

Pictures: One and Two are Dallas themed. My Stars are top of their devision baby! Woot! Third is John. Fourth is me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the greenness of your blog, it does add some spice but a subtle spice... like oregano or basil. Plus it's a cool green, props all around.
Have fun at home this weekend!!

Samantha said...

Hey hey, thanks so much. I agree with your food analogy. mmmm, I get to bake this weekend.