Monday, December 17, 2007

Run the Gauntlet . . . on Tuesday


So today is the Calm and for all you Final Fantasy fans tomorrow, Sin arrives. For those of you better with food, today I eat normal sized meals and tomorrow I overindulge until I can't move. For those of you who are better with sports, today I rest and tomorrow I enter into the game of my career with people double my size and weight. For those of you better with literature, today it my rising action and tomorrow is my climax. For those of you better with math, today I get to use a calculator and tomorrow the batteries die on problem one of a two hundred question exam.

Tomorrow is my exam day from (edits self). I wouldn't want to offend anyone after a year of posting now would I? (do you hear the sarcasm?)

Tomorrow I have two exams, one take home exam due, and two projects due. All tomorrow. Tomorrow being Tuesday. Tomorrow being the day after Monday and before Wednesday. I always have trouble spelling Wednesday. Like just there, I messed up day. But then I fixed it so ya'll would never know unless I told you like I just told you.

I feel good about tomorrow though. I feel ready. Just a simple review tonight and I should be 100% a-ok. Projects are done. Take home exam is done. They just need a little organization for the big turn and I'll be set. No big.

Then after Tuesday all I have is one Thursday morning and then I'll be home. Home is exciting. when I get home I get to spend time with family and finish Christmas shopping and get lunch with Liv and see Jonathan and Mike too and Katie and Rosemarie. I will eat not campus food. I will play with my kitties. Ah home.

Until after exams unless something blog-amazing happens.

Have a great one.

Pictures: The top three are from our Friday's before exam adventure that really did turn into an adventure and it was amazing. First: Mery, Adele, me, and Zoe. Second: Justin, John, and Dwight. Third: Justin, John, and Dwight and might I just add that it took them three tries to toast their burgers. Unacceptable but enjoyable to watch. Fourth: me.

No comments: