Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Wavy Hair


Hey all you readers of my lovely, inspirational, exciting, and overall fun to be around blog. I come to you at a reasonable hour this Tuesday morning to remind that it is in fact a Tuesday (which I though yesterday was but yesterday was a Monday) and to say that I has an amazing weekend.

I updated ya'll from Adele's bed last post and this week the posting comes from my desk chair. It's not as comfy as a bed. Sad, I know.

We had a lovely weekend with her family which included dinner (for her sister's b-day), playing Wii (I'm a Playstation gal, myself but Wii was wee), and making pumpkin cupcakes (mmm cupcakes). All in all it was a fun filled weekend with lots of doing.

As previously mentioned this is the last week before Thanksgiving break. OWU gives us the entire week off and I thank them for that. I need a couple day around this time of the year to just regroup and tell myself that I can make it to the holidays. Thanksgiving week is a good. I am not going anywhere except back to Cincy. That's got me happy to because once I get home, I want to stay home for a bit. I plan on reconnecting with Cincy people. I miss them.

And kitties! I get to sleep with my kitties! Plus it will be nice to get away from running campus. Between class, visit programs, and clubs, I feel like I haven't stopped running is weeks. But I am a need be busy person so this lifestyle works for me. OWU is nice for all types because there is no pressure to be involved. There are people who do everything and people who do nothing and still find there college experience great at OWU. I want to shout out to my tour groups yesterday and panel attenders. OWU visit days, check 'em out.

Have a great one.

This pictures come from the Michigan adventure because I've been too busy to get the ones from the weekend off my camera. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sam, Thanksgiving break is in TWO DAYS!!! I know you can do it :-)

Anonymous said...

P.S. I will totally school you in the cow racing game next time... I will defeat you if it is the last thing I do!

Samantha said...

Break break break I'm totally looking forward to it. And you hang in there too Adele! We'll make it together.

Ps. You can never beat me at cow racing because I am the all time super master.

bytestyle12 said...

We all know that the majority of people will be playing Jedi Knights or Sith Warriors in the new Star War the Old Republic MMO, but you shouldn't overlook the Smuggler class. This article will give you a quick SWTOR Smuggle review so you can see if the play style is something you would be interested in.
BMW 135i Air Conditioner Compressor