Thursday, June 7, 2007

Summer the First


So, I've done some stuff this summer.

I started working, yay money. It's a great job, great people, great hours, so much fun.

I've been writing a bit.

This morning I invaded Katie's house early and we made pancakes then ate them then did dishes then talked for a bit and she made me CD. I enjoyed hanging with her because she leaves for the cape in a few days.

There was a movie day about a week ago that involved movies, sleeping, shaved ice, Apples to Apples, the park, a sweat bee, Mike, burping, soda (or pop if you prefer) and a couch. Feel free to combine those things in any order you feel like. If you don't describe the most recent movie day, you'll probaly get one of the past ones.

My cat is walking on the table where he is not allowed . . .

I'm running out of pictures to put on here. I'll just have to steal pictures from people I don't even know. Hope they don't mind. That would be an interesting discovery. "Hey look, there I am, on the blog of a girl I don't even know" . . . yea, so maybe I'll just have to steal a camera, from somebody I know of course.

Have a great week.

Pictures:

1) The shaved ice shake in Ohio that is great whether is it warm or cold. I prefer warm but shaved ice can be yummy if you are having a hot flash in the winter or if you just enjoy being cold-cold.
2) That is Mike
3) Katie's Apples to Apples starting hand. A great variety.
4) To go along with the post about Internet 2.0 this is me taking full advantage of the internet I don't have at my house.

No comments: