Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hum Dee Do


So, the last week has been work filled, which I probably shouldn't complain to much about because I basically got to sit pool-side for hours and tend the small children that I am b-sitting. And while the mid-west is still lacking in rainfall, the days have been bareable. A high of eighty-five, cool morning and evenings, and thank goodness no humidity; no, there is really nothing to complain about.

Yesterday evening I met with Liv and Rose and we went to get ice cream. Rose just returned from her two and one half month stay in Mexico. It was part of a study abroad program. No matter the university I suggest looking into studying abroad. It is a great way to experience the world. I personally feel that Americans are spoiled in the ways that other counties have accomidated our language and our customs and I feel that everybody should explore beyond the boarders at least once in their life. So check out a study abroad program because it is a great way to accomplish such a thing as well as continue your education.

Anyway, we looked at nearly four hundred pictures from her adventures, ate ice cream, and caught up. It was great for "Charlie's Angels" (as a comedian coined us) to be back together. I believe there are soon pool dates planned as well as a camping trip planned for the near future.

Have a great week.

Okay so there have been a few inspirations this week, as far as writing and pictures go. Writing wise, each paragraph was composed to a different song.
Para 1= "Stolen" Dashboard Confessional
Para 2= "How to Save a Life" The Fray
Para 3= "Take Me Home Tonight" Eddie Money
Pictures= "Over and Over" Tim McGraw with Nelly
Picture: Since I'm running out . . . grr, I've had to dip into the albums of goofy things done duing the school year and lucky me I came across the Troll pictures. This is Megan's troll that has done some traveling. She had Thanksgiving with me and these are some snapshots of her adventure. (Song: "Get Out Alive" Three Days Grace)



No comments: