Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Mind Before Finals



It has been a week of planning for next year; schedules, rooms, and next week the planning continues; activities, interviews, along with planning for exams this year. I feel a bit twisted with now verses then verses now, again. We officially have a bit of time left. I believe it's two weeks-ish with a week-ish of exams. I have two, maybe three exams and I'm not complaining. Other than that, it's similar to last semester where I will be writing papers, and more writing papers. As an English major I am both excited and anxious. I want to finish them but the actual starting . . . well . . . we'll see about.
I am watching a show about donuts. mmm, donut. Speaking of, the watching not the donut, rumor has it that cable will be included in tuition next year. Cable, not a necessity, but on the nights when you just need a break, its a good mind relaxer, at least for me.
Did you know that twelve donut holes, lined up, they should equal eighteen inches, I didn't know that.
Continuing on, yes, cable, that is just one of the entertainment perks that is offered at OWU.
Did you know that white "M" on the M&Ms wasn't printed until 1950 and it was black? I'm really an M&M fan but I find that interesting.
So I suppose this was a bit of a hodgepodge. Fun, though.
Have a good weekend.

Pictures: Hodgepodge

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like an overdue step for current students to get cable in their tuition packages ... we've gone far beyond cable as it used to be even 10 years ago - its now digital cable w/ a DVR, or satellite TV w/ DVR .. ;)

Samantha said...

Now that you mention it . . . hmmm, well, guess we'll take what we can get ;) thanks for reading.

Avery Wianno said...

I'm so proud of my pictures going online.

Now only if we could hang out more so I could take more...

Samantha said...

We will definitely hang out more my dear friend. You'll be home soon and I can't wait.