Sunday, December 13, 2009

This is me bragging


I'm done!

What I considered done.

I'm done!

Utopia paper. Check. Asian and Arab lit. exam. Check. Journalism history exam . . . okay, so not totally done but done with the two big things that needed to get done. Now I can really focus on getting my independent study typed and sent along. Yes, it is going to take some focus. Woot though for the doneness.

But that still doesn't mean I can go home. Sad face. Because journalism history exam is Wednesday, inconveniently (arm wiggle) scheduled for late. But hey, I look at it this way. I will be home this week. This week! And I will be there for an extended period of time.

Oh . . . I'm a second semester senior . . . oh . . . scared!

Have a great one.

Photo: Our Christmas Tree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.