Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Austin Manor Rocketh my Socketh


Hi all.

Today is Tuesday and yesterday was Monday and on Monday my neighbors to Zoe and I to this wonderful little restuarant with the best Butterscotch pie ever. It was so, so, so much fun. P.A was right when he said the restuarant would become the center of the world. If I could find it again, I would consider going weekly. And it's not expensive at all. On Mondays, they have $5 meals that include entree, veggie, and some sort of tater. Then, of course, you have to have pie.

Thanks Kristie and P.A. for a wonderful dinner!

Today is also still an examless day so I am mock-touring this morning, mailing my grad. school applications after that (I'm applying to grad school!), then going into to Polaris for some last minute shopping (which really isn't that last minute but it kind of is because I go home in two days.)

Have a great one.

PS 29 posts till I hit 200.

Photo: A goat.

No comments: