Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tis bin some time


I said bin instead of been. hahaha. Oy, and no lie, "Gotta Find You" just came up on my mp3 player.

Anyway, so I think my last post was like May 3 or something ridiculous and so it has officially been two-ish months since I last blogged. But, I didn't feel like wasting ya'lls time when I really had nothing new to report. Exams were a bummer. I was busy. Now I'm home and not so busy because I can't find a job (is that really anything new?) so I'm running more just to get out my pent up energy.

I am working on independent study this summer (which I should be putting more time into but I'm not) which I will recieve credit for in the fall. The details are withheld due to my fear that somebody will steal my brilliance. But what is important to take away is that OWU is a great place for said adventures. When I approached my journalism professor with the idea, one that I thought would be shot down, she encouraged my exploration and for that I am grateful.

Ohio Wesleyan: cultivating ideas even during times of rest.

Have a great one.

1 comment:

Hasani OWU said...

Oh yeah!! Samantha Beany is BACK!!