Monday, July 13, 2009

10 Away


I am 10 posts away from reaching post 150. Who'da thunk that a little blog started to promote my four year home would turn into something so magic-like? Not this cowboy, that's for sure and I know that in the blogging world, 150 posts is nothing significant. True bloggers would probably have 150 in a week, but I like to think that instead of being repetitive, each blog had a unique personality, much like my lovely OWU.

I am looking forward to my senior year yet a realization hit me. I've worked in the admissions office since my second week on campus and I am used to seeing my little tourees show up on campus the following fall. That will no longer be the case. Any tours I give this year will be to people I will never have the opportunity to know as OWU students.

Tis the rolling nature of life.

Have a good one.

PS: Hasani! thanks for the welcome back.

No comments: