Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SLICE! again!


It's SLICE time, again!

SLICE is one of the my favorite times to be working in the admissions office because there is so much hustle and bustle and crisis it is spectacular. And by crisis I mean fun, of course.

Anyway, SLICE is this weekend ya'll should come and let SLICE eat your life like it has eaten mine. Beyond the english paper, transcript article, advanced newswriting article, SPJ conference, and literary magazine that I have to finish, I have SLICE.

(SLICE really doesn't stand for anything, I just like to make it big)

Some of you may believe that there is not enough time in the day to make all of this happen, but I will tell you that I can magically make hours in the day and still get to bed by ten, unless it's last night and my computer is being a jerk and not virus scanning itself so I can make sure it doesn't die on April Fool's day.

(In my opinion, people who put out virus scares are jerks)

Beyond SLICE there are some very exciting things happening this next week. First is the SPJ (Society of Professional Journalists) conference being held on Saturday 21 minutes off campus. Second is on April 8, Liv and I are seeing Paula Deen. Woot for Paula Deen. And we get a free, signed cookbook which I will use and Olivia will probably not.

Have a good one and come to SLICE. Info on OWU's website.

Photos: First is of the Swing crew on Terpsicorps night which was blast-rific. Second is Sarah and myself, chillin in a bathroom on Terpsicorps dressrehearsal day. Third is a picture of me, in a bridge, which is amazing because I'm really not that bendable. Fourth is a beautiful picture of TOD. Aren't we pretty?

1 comment:

Adele said...

TOD is always pretty!