Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween; Austin Manor Style


Unlike my other posts, I am going to make this one work with the title. So, there was a Halloween Party at Austin Manor.

That wasn't much fun (the title pertaining part because the party was excellent).

Now what. Daylight savings tonight; 2:00 am I believe. Stay up and party and the like. I'm super excited because my internal alarm clock doesn't let me sleep past 7:30 anyway and it doesn't have a daylight savings switch so 6:30 here I come. Oh well, at least I won't miss class . . . bad joke . . . really, really bad . . . but good for those classes that have attendance policies, and our professors can do that because out classes are small and they know, magic-like, or they hand around paper that you sign. I wonder if they actually look at the name or if it gets to a point that know handwriting or if they just count. It would be interesting to sign someone else's name, not like a name from someone in the class but like Benjamin Franklin or Joseph Heller or Jennifer Lopez . . . would that count as identity theft?

Anyway, I wonder, but with my luck there would be absent people and then it would get confusing and then I'd be counted absent when I really sat through the whole lecture. Oh well.

Watched the Twilight preview just a bit ago. Finished the book for time two yesterday.

Zoe just turned on her pants putting on song.

Anyway, have a great one.

Pictures: #1 us the mega sundae that Zoe and I got at Hoggy's the other night. #2 is my Halloween costume. I was Miss. Matched. #3 is the brain at the Halloween party. #4 is the line up for the costume contest fashion show.






No comments: