Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcome Jasmine and Phoebe and the Couch


One of the perks of my new residence is the ability to have pets. So, Zoe and I got kittens. They are orange tabby cats and they are currently wrestling on the couch. Oh! we got a couch too. My parents brought it up from Cincy. It's more a love-seat than a couch but it's perfect because Zoe, Jaz, Pheobe, and I all fit on it. When the cats get bigger I doubt that will be a possibility but right now it is nice.

It's also nice when they wrestle on your face, eat your hair, become a hat, become a scarf, and sleep on your bladder all when your sleeping.

So what else has been happening . . . class. There is also sick traveling around OWU right now which it ick. I know a bunch of people have been stomach blah and sore throat blah and stuffy nose blah and I'm denying that I'm any of those despite the rawness of my throat though half of last night.

Zoe and I and the kittens watched August Rush last night and I believe there were eight thumbs up across the couch.

What else, there was an excursion to Red Lobster sometime back which was good. And I think that's it.

Have a good one.

Pictures: #1 is Phoebe under my bed the day we brought her home. #2 is Jaz (on the chair) and Phoebe wrestling. #3 is Nelson at Red Lobster. #4 is me at Red Lobster.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great action shot of the kitties.

bytestyle12 said...

Everybody normally understands the down sides of internet generally and online gaming specifically.
BMW M6 Air Conditioner Compressor