Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September Sum Up


Hello. It's been a bit since the last writing. Besides being overrun with work, both the school and the tour kind, I've been sick. Yes, I got the ick and while today I'm feeling good, yesterday and the day before I felt terrible. This is the first night I've eaten in my room this week and it will be the only night. Monday was an Austin Manor dinner, yesterday OWU President Rock Jones has the tour guides to his house for dinner, tomorrow night is Jeff Dunham, Friday is the tour guide dinner at Hilary's. Yes, a week of good food.

But, as the title says this is the Septemeber Sum up. For the past two weeks I've been commenting on all the blog I should write. Instead, I'm going to sum up and hopefully, this way, I will remember to elaborate on the more interesting stuff.

(1) High winds at OWU knocks down tree at Austin Manor.

(2) Don't see Burn After Reading because critic me says it is a waste of time.

(3) There are cool staircases at OWU.

(4) Hoggy's, a new Delware resturant has good food.

(5) The Columbus Zoo has animals.

(6) Jaz and Phoebe are getting bigger and have more toys than they know what do to with.

(7) When procrastinating on writing new articles, spend time at the Mean Bean.

(8) Come see Fashion! (OWU theatre department) because I sewed some buttons.

(9) It just took me four hours to do half a load of laundry.

(10) When keys are lost, look in the lock on the door, that's where I found mine.

September Sum Up! Have a great one.

No comments: