Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break Re-Cap


So readers, I know its been a bit since the last post (always seems to happen around break time) but I am back and blogging about spring break.

Spring break wasn't so springy to start. On campus we has two feet of snow and at home we had a foot of snow. I have the odd feeling that I ranted about snow on the previous post but I don't remember so I will rant about the snow again. It snowed. It snowed a lot. I like the snow. I liked this snow a lot because I was home and didn't have to worry about driving in it. And to be honest, I don't think Lola (my car) could have made it through the snow if we tried. She is just too close to the ground.

After the blizzard, the temperatures climbed to fifty and the snow melted. It was sad, but at least spring break was springing up.

On these nicer days, Liv and I went and got chinese. Mmm, it was yummy. We hadn't been there together since Winter break and I was ready for chinese food. When we were in high school we used to go every week, because we both got out super early on Wed (it was around noon-thirty) and then we would just go to lunch at the chinese place. Good food, good visit to the past, mmm.

Beyond that I did a lot of work on the book. Six more chapters to edit and its done. Scary, yea? I'm nervous. What will I do without Lark and Alexander? I will find a way to get by. I've actually got a few more character bouncing around the brain. Get excited.

Oh, and another reason to get excited, Mery is going to write a blog for all ya'll about her spring break trip. Yay!

Have a great one.

Pictures: #1 is me on the penguin slide my sister built. We ran at the mound of snow, jumped on the mound of snow, and slid down on our stomaches. #2 is me standing in the middle of the road taking pictures of the road. #3 is Gretchen and I right before a snow ball fight (she won). #4 is Lola.

No comments: