Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving to a Break


Hey all,

Sorry to leave you in the cyber world without a bit of entertainment but I've been a busy student. One of those weeks where the world eventually faded into the colors of my word processor because I'd been staring at it for so long and when I looked up I wanted my sunglasses because the world beyond was so bright. But everything is done. I even have my grad school applications 75 percent complete. Yes, yes, I do.

Two more classes and then I've got a week off. What I look forward to most is reading a book that I choose. What I look forward to seeing is my family. What I look forward to eating is well anything that won't kill me.

Have a good one.

Picture: "I peel the potatoes," at Tour Guide Thanksgiving which was a rockin' good time.

No comments: