Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Book Advice


What to write in a blog about my summer which has been spent making money to send me back to school next year. I know my books are going drain the little money I've made and that my dear readers is only the first semester. But that is not something special to OWU. Any university you go to makes you buy way-too-expensive books and half the time they sit unused in a desk drawer. I guess you should read them but sometimes you only need one chapter for one project in a four month semester. Or read-learning just isn't your style. Trust me, I understand and I am an English major. Some books are worth the price though and I have enjoyed a few of the reads for college. Those within your major are usually handy to hold onto.

My recommendation, especially for something outside your major, find out if the book is reserved in a library and if it is not reading intensive I suggest using that copy. It saves you money and for a college student that is always a plus.

I am wearing a shirt that says I love moose and I do. Katie got it for me up in Maine (where she goes to college) and its nice. Soft too. It was a Christmas present. I gave her and OWU Rugby t-shirt because she plays rugby in Maine.

My kitties are good. They like to eat grass. Lots and lots of grass. I don't really like it though. And Spencer rolls in the dirt. I like rolling in the dirt. And, as a follow up to a previous entry, I find that Spencer does not have allergies nor does he get any kitty illnesses. :-)

Have a great one.

Picture the last is of my face after eating grass.

No comments: